Sunday, August 16, 2015

D23: Strolling the Exhibit Room Floor

I attended the Disney fan expo, D23, this past weekend and if you are a fan of anything the Disney Studio owns and produces this was certainly the place to be. Everyone, including us, has reported on the big animation, live action and theme park presentations - but inbetween those events I strolled around the massive exhibit floor looking for stuff - and I wasn't disappointed. My first stop was to my friend Mike Van Eaton who had some incredible original pieces of Disney production art for sale: I made my way past this amazing Eric Goldberg Gallery to the Disney Publishing booth - where I found out the art I just saw was now available in a lavish new book (which I immediately bought). An...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment