Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Seed&Spark's Emily Best on #OscarsSoWhite and Empowering Audiences: "It's time to start listening"

Seed&Spark CEO and founder and Indiewire influencer Emily Best delivered the closing keynote address at Art House Convergence on January 21, during which she announced the company's expansion into distribution with L.A. Film Festival favorite "I Am Thalente." Read highlights from Best's speech below. READ MORE: "EXCLUSIVE: Film Crowdfunding Platform Seed&Spark Launches Distribution Arm" I believe my work at Seed&Spark dovetails nicely with the future of the arthouse cinema. My team and I are dedicated to two core values that I believe, increasingly, must influence theater programming if we want to show great films to big...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment