Monday, May 18, 2015

Cannes Buy: Arnaud Desplechin's 'My Golden Days' Goes to Magnolia

Magnolia Pictures is acquiring all U.S. rights to Arnaud Desplechin's "My Golden Days," which screened in the Directors' Fortnight at the Cannes Film Festival. Mathieu Amalric stars as the adult Paul Dédalus in the framing story for an exploration of obsessive first love and identity. Written by Desplechin and Julie Peyr, the film was produced by Pascal Caucheteux of Why Not Productions and sold in Cannes by Wild Bunch. The film is a prequel of sorts for Desplechin's 1996 "My Sex Life...Or How I Got Into an Argument," in which Amalric is the young Dédalus played here by Quentin Dolmaire. He's an ambitious anthropology student who deals...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment