Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ajyal Youth Film Festival, Doha – Arrival and Opening Night “The Idol”

Doha Film Institute flew me in via Istanbul to attend the Ajyal Youth Film Festival. My first time in Doha Qatar, I am stunned by the luxury of it all. The area is filled with large buildings, modern and yet very Arabic in style, from the huge gleaming glass and steel airport with its marble floors and, at least at 1:30 AM, empty to the St. Regis Hotel, again huge with its arches and arabesque style towers, to the people, elegantly enshrouded women in black and men in gleaming white. After a day to recuperate from my 24 hour flight, we, the press, had a welcome dinner and the next day was devoted to “The Idol” Opening Night Film’s press screening and press conference...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment