Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hawaii International Film Festival is a Pacific Beacon!

In late November I had the privilege of being a guest at the Hawaii International Film Festival where a wonderful film business seminar was being held during and at the Fest in Honolulu, hosted by Katherine J. Winston and Amy Baker, Co-Founders & Managing Partners WINSTON | BAKER. In a coming blog I'll write abut that important Seminar but here now I want to focus on this wonderful Film Festival. HIFF 2015 ran from November 12-22: the HIFF 35th Annual Fall Festival. READ MORE: 35th Hawaii International Film Festival Audience Award Winners I sat down during the Fest Executive Director Robert Lambeth and HIFF Director Emeritus Chuck Boller. We discussed the vision...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment