Sunday, June 28, 2015

COMIC CON 2015: A List of Animation Highlights

The complete schedule of panels and and events for this year's San Diego Comic Con is now posted online and it is massive. I gave it a random skim and pulled out the following list (below) of animation related events of note. There are probably another 20 other things I missed - and this list does not included events and appearances by notable animation folk on the exhibitor floor or at various venues outside the convention center in downtown San Diego.  I will be there - this year I am an official convention guest. If you want to find me the best bet is to attend one of the four panels I'll be part of - three on Friday and one on Sunday:  Friday July 10th - 11am Warner...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment