Monday, September 28, 2015

40th Anniversary of 'Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore' to Close Inaugural Tucson Festival of Films

The Tucson Festival of Films (TFOF) will close its inaugural edition with a 40th Anniversary screening of Martin Scorsese’s film "Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore" on Saturday, October 10, 2015. Starring Ellen Burstyn in her Academy Award-winning role, "Alice" was filmed in Tucson and surrounds. Martin Scorsese said recently “'Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore' was my first studio picture. Ellen Burstyn had seen 'Mean Streets' and admired it, and that’s how I came to the project. I was intrigued and excited by the challenges of working in wide open spaces, something completely new to me; dealing with a way of life that was so different from what...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment