Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Here's Why Kosovo's DokuFest Stands Out Among Documentary Film Festivals

Now in its 14th year, DokuFest is a documentary and short film festival in the picaresque historical town of Prizren in the southwest corner of Kosovo. In 2013, I came here for the European premiere of my documentary film, "Let the Fire Burn." At the time, DokuFest felt like more than a film festival to me. Something seemed different and special about this innovative cinema event in this young country. This year, I returned with the idea that I would try to figure out what that special feeling was all about.  READ MORE: Kosovo's DokuFest Announces Full Slate In America, if two million people see a documentary, it is considered a huge success. That's less than 1% of the...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment