Monday, September 21, 2015

Julie Delpy on Directing and Why She's Neurotic: "I Have All the Problems You Can Possibly Imagine"

"I'm starting to look like Christopher Walken. I've had people say that to me. It's a little scary," Julie Delpy told me at one point during our interview at the Toronto Film Festival, where she just brought her new film "Lolo" from Venice. It's the sort of flippant non-sequitur you can expect from the French writer, director and actress whose trademark is her manic charm. So, true to the form of her neurotic and often coordination-impaired characters, Delpy was strapped into an ankle brace for an injury that, yes, she assured, she brought with her to the festival, where her new French farce made its North American premiere. Delpy writes, directs and stars in...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment