Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Conversation with Oscar® winner Michael Moore at the New York Film Festival

Twenty-six years ago -- (Michael Moore reminded me how long ago it was) -- I was an acquisitions consultant for Warner Bros. and discovered a new documentary at the Independent Feature Film Market. I ran to the payphone (yes, pre-cell phone days) downstairs at the Anjelica Film Center and called my boss to tell her she must see it. The film was "Roger & Me." Warner Bros. picked up the film. Since then, Moore continued making provocative and impassioned films, including the Academy Award-winning "Bowling for Columbine," "Sicko," "Fahrenheit 9/11," and "Capitalism: A Love Story." Moore’s latest film, "Where...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment