Friday, October 2, 2015

Scott Ferguson Stepping Down as Executive Director of Toronto's Inside Out Festival

After 15 years, Scott Ferguson will be leaving Inside Out in 2016. Always a friendly face on the LGBT film festival circuit, Ferguson will be missed and we wish him the best of luck. But let Scott say goodbye in his own words: Dear Inside Out family: I am writing to tell you some bittersweet yet exciting news: After 15 years with this amazing organization, I have made the difficult decision to step down as Inside Out’s Executive Director in 2016 in order to pursue new creative and professional challenges.  When I reflect back on the past decade and a half, I am incredibly proud of what we have accomplished. When I joined Inside Out at the beginning of 2001, the organization was...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] Sponcer page Sponcer page

No comments:

Post a Comment